Ashley M. Edmonds
- University of California, Irvine (ABA Accredited) Paralegal Certificate
- B.A., Criminology, Law & Society, University of California, Irvine
Ashley Edmonds is a paralegal at McDonald Carano working primarily in Workers’ Compensation. She also assists with Litigation, Appellate, Employment & Labor Law, and Construction Law. Ashley has worked as a paralegal for more than five years in both California & Nevada.
- District Board Member, State Bar of Nevada, Paralegal Division’s Board of Directors
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- Member, Washoe County Bar Association, Paralegal Section
- Member, Sierra Nevada Association of Paralegals
You have chosen to send an email to McDonald Carano. The sending or receipt of this email and the information in it does not in itself create an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client, you should not provide us with information that you wish to have treated as privileged or confidential without first speaking to one of our lawyers. If you provide information before we confirm that you are a client and that we are willing and able to represent you, we may not be required to treat that information as privileged, confidential, or protected information, and we may be able to represent a party adverse to you.
I have read this and want to send an email.